Current News

  • MarcEdit Updates May 2, 2016
    This weekend, I posted a new MarcEdit update.  This is one of the biggest changes that I’ve made in a while.  While the actual changelog is brief – these changes represented ~17k lines of code Windows (~10K not related to UI work) and ~15.5k lines of code on the OSX side (~9K not related to […]
    reeset
  • MarcEdit Mac: Export Tab Delimited Records March 29, 2016
    As part of the last update, I added a new feature that is only available in the Mac Version of MarcEdit at this point.  One of the things that had been missing in the Export Tab Delimited Tool was the ability to save and load one’s export settings.  I added that as part of the […]
    reeset
  • MarcEdit Bug Fix Update March 29, 2016
    I’ve posted a new update for all versions of MarcEdit this afternoon.  Last night, when I posted the new update, I introduced a bug into the RDA Helper that rendered it basically unusable.  When adding functionality to the tool to enable support for abbreviations at a subfield level, I introduced a problem that removed the […]
    reeset
  • MarcEdit Updates March 28, 2016
    I spent some time this week working through a few updates based on some feedback I’ve gotten over the past couple of weeks.  Most of the updates at this point are focused on the Windows/Linux builds, but the Mac build has been updated as well as all new functionality found in the linking libraries and […]
    reeset
  • MarcEdit Update March 14, 2016
    I posted a small MarcEdit Update for Linux/Windows users that corrects some file path issues on linux and corrects a problem introduced in doing unicode character replacement in the 260/264 process of the RDA Helper.  You can get the update from the downloads page or via the automated updates. I also wanted to take this […]
    reeset