MarcEdit End User License Agreement
|Version:||5.1+; August 2007 to Present|
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THIS SOFTWARE
Important – read carefully:
Redistribution and use in binary forms are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- FREEWARE. Commercial as well as non-commercial (government, non-profit, etc.) use is allowed, without charge.
- REDISTRIBUTION OF SOFTWARE. You may make copies of the Software as you wish; give that these are exact copies of the original Software; and distributed in its unmodified form.
- REDISTRIBUTIONS in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- REDISTRIBUTION OF SOFTWARE:
- The entire Software application except the yaz.dll (and supporting packages), YazSharp.dll (and supporting packages), Saxon (and supporting packages) and ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll. These libraries are governed by their corresponding licenses, with source code for these libraries made available on their official project pages.
- The officially supported installation found at: http://marcedit.reeset.net.
- Other redistributions for use in derivative works may be allowed, but are at the discretion of the Software author.
- Neither the name of TERRY REESE nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.